Our Planning Management team has been engaged by the private owner of this mixed-use site to handle its promotion for development. The site falls within the...
Call: 020 7089 6555
The Acorn Group has been co-ordinating planning related projects and adding value for developer clients for over 20 years. Our Planning Management team has been assembled to offer an all-encompassing service to a far wider audience. This still includes developer clients, but also institutions, administrators, receivers, banks / lenders, charities and private owners who own land and/or property with development potential where there is the opportunity to achieve a premium sale price in excess of the existing value. Rather than structuring a sale to a developer subject to planning permission, it may be the owner would prefer and believe more value can be created, and a fuller price achieved, by securing a planning consent and then selling with the benefit of a planning permission. We are therefore able to provide the Planning Management service to secure a consent and add value and then the Development Agency service to construct a sale and maximise the price for the client.
Our team of experts work with external consultants to ensure that a bespoke strategy is implemented in each case. The ultimate aim is the same with every project though – to deliver the best possible and right consent to maximise value in the shortest time frame, and at a competitive fee. Working closely with our Development Agency and New Homes teams means we have in-depth knowledge of the right product to maximise value. The range of services we offer includes the following:
- Full planning applications Click here for an example
- Development appraisals Click here for an example
- Change of use applications; both residential and commercial
- Outline and Reserved Matters applications Click here for an example
- Specialist reports (noise, contamination, transport, ecology, sustainability etc) Click here for an example
- Viability cases Click here for an example
- Section 106 negotiations Click here for an example
- Planning Appeals
- Planning related legal services
- Householder applications (extensions, conservatories etc)
- Building surveys
Acorn’s Planning Management team can be retained as consultants in the usual fashion to co-ordinate some or all of the planning services you require. Alternatively, we are always willing to consider other financial arrangements in order to bring forward development opportunities such as in the case of Maxwell House.