The Acorn Group are specialists in residential letting and property management, representing over 4,000 landlords in the South East, London and Kent areas; from first-time private landlords to some of the biggest corporate property investment companies in the UK.
We recognise that the property you are letting is more than likely one of the single most valuable assets which you own, therefore it is important that you chose an experienced agent with the knowledge to protect your interests and the resource to be able to market your property as widely as possible to attract the best possible tenant.
As members of ARLA Propertymark, TPO, CMP, Safe Agent and TDS, our clients can be secure in knowing that their valued asset is in safe hands.
We are a privately owned business incorporating three leading estate agency brands – Acorn, Langford Russell & John Payne – spread across over 40 offices.
This allows your property to be marketed by three different agencies at no extra cost (and without all the aggravation of dealing with multiple contracts and negotiators).
It’s a genuinely networked, joined-up approach that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Our websites receive over 225,000 visitors, mostly local people, every single month.
- All our properties are also listed on leading portals Zoopla & Rightmove.
- Email (and phone) contact with our database of over 28,500 people specifically looking for property to rent in our areas.
- Local, regional and national magazine and newspaper advertising.
- Extensive letterbox targeting of nearby buyers. On average, Londoners move the shortest distances in the UK.
- We produce several in-house magazines with a combined distribution of over 80,000 homes.
- We will errect a To Let board, this is a valuable asset in promoting your property.
- We create accurate floorplans to show the layout of your property.
- We spend over £3 million a year ensuring our marketing strategy is second to none.
Want to know more?
Number One Agent is based on The Acorn Group which incorporates Acorn, Langford Russell & John Payne.