We believe that by putting our clients first and revolving our whole service around them, we create something different. Something better. It’s been the driving force at The Acorn Group for over 35 years.
Our “No Sale, No Fee” policy offers you peace of mind — we are only paid once a buyer has purchased your property.
Our business incorporates three leading estate agency brands – Acorn, Langford Russell & John Payne spread across over 30 offices.
This allows your property to be marketed by three different agencies at no extra cost (and without all the aggravation of dealing with multiple contracts and negotiators).
It’s a genuinely networked, joined-up approach that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Our websites receive over 50,000 visitors, mostly local people, every single month.
- All our properties are also listed on leading portals OnTheMarket, Rightmove, and Homesearch.
- Our database has over 25,000 people looking for property within our catchment area.
- AcornIntel© is the next generation of online property marketing. Instead of just listing properties on portals, our system displays them across multiple social media channels, with real-time optimisation to maximise relevancy. Click the logo below to find out more.
- Local, regional and national magazine and newspaper advertising.
- Extensive letterbox targeting of nearby buyers. On average, Londoners move the shortest distances in the UK.
- We produce several in-house magazines with a combined distribution of over 80,000 homes.
- We put a For Sale board outside your property, a valuable advertising asset.
- We create accurate floorplans to show the layout of your property.
- We spend over £3 million a year ensuring our marketing strategy is second to none.
- We capture perfect images of your home using professional photography.
We deliver on our promises
Fed up with waiting on a call back, or just general lack of communication following viewings? We know that can be frustrating, but delivering on our promises is in our DNA, from the very highest levels.
Why not get an absolutely free valuation of your property? Or if you'd just like to talk through in more detail, why not pop into your nearest branch, or contact us online and talk with one of our property experts today.