Four brand new, two double bedroom duplex mews homes, built to a high specification and located in the heart of Sevenoaks.
Available to be purchased with the Help to Buy Scheme, “McCulloch Mews” is a new and exciting development benefitting from ten year warranties and 250 year leases.
Internally comprising, to the ground floor; entrance hallway with storage cupboards, downstairs WC and an open plan kitchen/diner/living room with bi-fold doors onto a large private terrace. The kitchen is fitted with high quality wall and base units by Krieder, quartz silestone work tops and integrated Zanussi appliances. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms; the master with direct access to a balcony and a modern, contemporary bathroom with large walk in shower.
Further benefits include underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and secure gated allocated parking, one space per house.
McCulloch Mews is located behind Sevenoaks High Street offering an array of bars, restaurants, coffee shops and a mix of major and independent retailers. Sevenoaks railway station is located a mere 0.6 miles from McCulloch Mews, providing services into central London in approximately 22 minutes. There are beautiful green spaces close by including Knole Park and Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve.
Available to first time buyers, the Help to Buy Scheme reduces the deposit required by the buyer to just 5%. In addition to this, the government will provide an equity loan of up to 20% of the property value which contributes towards a house deposit. This makes the total deposit 25% of the property’s value, leaving a buyer to secure a mortgage for the remaining 75%.
Tenure - Leasehold - 250 years
Ground Rent - Peppercorn
Service Charge - £660.50 P/A