Keeping our clients, the public, and our staff safe.
Selling or letting your property?
In order to keep you and our staff safe, we ask that you take the following steps prior to a valuation, inspection, or property viewing.
- Where possible, vacate other occupants to a different location (such as the garden or driveway).
- Open all doors throughout the property, propping them open if necessary.
- Ensure all necessary lights are switched on.
- Open some windows where possible, for added ventilation and fresh air.
- Ensure pets are removed from the property or safely shut away.
Viewing a property?
We are conducting viewings for no more than two people at a time. We will provide you with face masks, gloves, and overshoes.
In-person viewings will only be conducted when there is genuine interest. We will adhere to strict social-distancing guidelines when we do so.
Thank you for your help in getting the property market moving safely.