RECRUITMENT EVENT-22ND JANUARY 2020-BROMLEY KENT - APPLY NOW !!
A fantastic opportunity to join The Acorn Group; one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious Estate Agencies as a Trainee Estate Agent/Negotiator.
Full Training will be given and following a probation period the successful candidate will have the prospect of earning uncapped commission on top of a competitive basic salary
Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 35 offices and 10 Divisions. As we expand further, we now need extremely motivated, enthusiastic and career driven Trainee Estate Agents to join our teams at multiple locations across South London (SE and BR Postcodes) and Kent (DA Postcodes)
The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious and able to communicate a high level of customer care to their clients. You must be looking to create a long term career. You should be able to work to targets and deadlines. You should have a Driving Licence and your own vehicle.
- Qualifying potential buyers or tenants and identifying their needs and matching to suitable properties.
- Booking and accompanying applicants to view properties.
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers through to sales conclusion.
- Providing and delivering a high level of customer service to buyers and sellers.
- Providing referred leads to Start Financial Services and other related Divisions.
As a team player, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- The ability to negotiate
- Commitment to service standards
- A commitment to learning and to self- development
- Overall contribution to Branch and Company
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Be responsive to change.
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An excellent, uncapped commission structure with further bonuses
- Generous Car allowance (a full current driving licence and car is required)
- Training and career progression through the Acorn Academy
- Fabulous rewards and incentives for Top achievers
What to expect:
Work is office based but you will also spend a significant amount of time spent visiting properties, undertaking viewings with potential buyers.
As travel within a working day is so frequent, a full driving licence is essential.
Smart business attire is to be worn at all times
You will have to work on Saturdays, with a day off during the weekApply for this job