Location: South East London
Salary: Starting salary £18,000 pa + Uncapped commission
The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 35 offices and 10 Divisions. As we expand further, we are looking to looking to recruit experienced Senior Sales/Sales negotiators for our London Offices.
The role will involve growing the property register by winning instructions and assisting the Branch Manager in maximising branch profit. You will have the ability to build an excellent rapport with clients delivering first class experience every time. You will be part of a highly motivated and target driven team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ previous experience in residential sales and a proven track record in securing new business.
Additional duties will include; qualifying potential buyers, identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties, viewing properties, negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers through to sales conclusion, referral of Mortgage Business and other related services.
You will need a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
The role attracts a highly competitive salary package and fantastic future potential.
The skills required for this SENIOR/ SALES NEGOTIATOR role will include:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a residential estate agent
- Listing / Valuations experience
- Excellent sales ability
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- The ability to negotiate
- Tenacity and be a self-starter with the drive to succeed
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Be responsive to change
- The ideal Sales Negotiators will be well presented and tenacious with experience working to targets and deadlines as well as a sound Estate Agency or Property background.
- It would be beneficial to have experience working within a Greater London based estate agency.
How the sales negotiator will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An excellent, uncapped commission structure with further bonuses
- Generous Car allowance (a full current driving licence and car is required)
- Training and career progression through the Acorn Academy
- Fabulous rewards and incentives for Top achievers
- Enjoy the benefits of working for a progressive company at a time of expansion