The Acorn Group was founded in 1984 and is now the fastest growing, privately owned Property Group in South East London and Kent incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 35 offices and 10 Divisions.
We employ in excess of 400 staff across South London and Kent. Each member of our team is carefully selected by our recruitment team for their professionalism, tenacity, and desire to succeed.
At this exciting time of expansion we are looking for a bright, ambitious and confident individual who is highly organised and can manage a busy workload to work within our Internal Recruitment and Human Resources Department.
- Sourcing appropriate candidates on a variety of job boards
- Creating adverts to attract relevant candidates
- Carrying out initial phone screenings to assess their suitability to the positions we have
- Ensuring we have all the key details about each candidate
- Agreeing terms with recruitment agencies
- Attend meetings where requested
- Organising interviews between different heads of departments
- Involvement in the on boarding of new staff
What we’re looking for:
- A Level or equivalent School Leaver
- University Graduate
- Maintained a job alongside studies
- Confident, articulate and sociable
- Excited by the prospect of working within a growing Company
- Six month training programme alongside HR and Recruitment teams.
- Progressive career path to Recruiter as Department grows.
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Full Training
- Progressive career
- 4 weeks holiday and extended Christmas break
Apply for this job