The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 36 offices and 10 Divisions. As we expand further, we are looking to appoint further experienced Property Managers for our John Payne East Greenwich office.
As a Property Manager, you will be tasked with managing a large portfolio of residential lettings properties; delivering a fast, effective and professional service that we promise to deliver to our Landlords. The environment is fast paced and you need to be conscientious, hardworking and driven to produce results. The successful applicant will be a team player, who is highly organised with excellent communication skills and the initiative to problem solve. Previous experience managing a property portfolio would be preferable.
The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position in one of London's leading Estate Agencies. A clean driving licence is required along with access to your own car.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ambitious for career progression
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Knowledge of residential lettings legislation
- UK Driver’s Licence and your own car
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with lettings negotiators across The Acorn Groups branch network
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service of notices, S21 and S8
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary with commission and bonuses
- Fantastic team environment
- Excellent Career opportunities
- Inspirational Training
- Opportunity to obtain a professional qualification with PropertyMark (previously ARLA) following successful training period.