Location: South East London
Salary: Uncapped commission plus competitive basic, dependant on experience
Lettings and Senior Lettings Negotiators required-The Acorn Group
The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 34 offices and 10 Divisions. As we expand further, we are looking to appoint extremely motivated, enthusiastic and career driven Lettings Negotiators to join our Estate Agency at locations across South london and Kent.
The ideal Lettings Negotiators will have experience in the current rental market, preferably in the Greater London area, along with a proven record and experience in the following areas;
- Appraisal and instruction of Residential rental properties
- Knowledge of the current Residential Lettings market and associated legislation
- Achievement of targets and deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- NFOPP - Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Property Management or equivalent ( preferred not essential)
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
Key Responsibilities :
- Grow volume of new lettings business and income production to the branch.
- Accountable quality of customer care by treating customers fairly in accordance with The Acorn Group service standards.
- Meet targets and report weekly statistics to line manager.
- Register, qualify and manage applicants.
- Arrange and conduct viewing appointments and secure property lets.
- Ensure properties are relevant & appropriate for applicants needs.
- Work pro-actively to ensure all properties are exposed to the maximum amount of applicants.
- Identify other potential business opportunities and ensure referral to the appropriate division.
- To work in accordance with all legal obligations without exception.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of available properties being marketed in branch and throughout network.
- To implement effective canvassing and marketing strategies.
We have the highest expectations of our staff, but the reward is an enjoyable work environment with fantastic earning potential, fantastic incentives along with personal recognition and appreciation for achieving exceptional results.
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- Generous car allowance ( driving licence and car essential)
- Comprehensive training programme
- Clear Career progression
- Weekly, Monthly and Annual Awards
- Annual bonuses and a great Christmas Party!