The Acorn Group is the fastest growing, privately owned Property Group in South East London and Kent incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 35 Estate Agency offices and 10 specialist Divisions.
One of these Divisions is START LEASE EXTENSIONS, providing expert advice to Owners of Residential Leasehold properties by offering clear and informative guidance on extending a lease.
As we expand further we are looking to recruit a Customer Services Administrator.
Dealing with the complete process from liaising with freeholders to instructing surveyors and lawyers on the client’s behalf.
You’ll be someone who flourishes while working in a multifaceted role, a proactive team member and excellent communicator.
You should have the ability to work to deadlines and managing a busy workload.
You will be focused on attention to detail and have previous experience in a property related field/ previous experience & knowledge of leases.
- Working within CRM system; updating and maintaining Customer data.
- Managing and progressing leads database
- Customer liaison
- Monitoring leads conversion
- Updating file notes and taking required action
- Answering and managing telephone calls
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Monthly stationary orders ready for manager approval
- Proof reading letters
- Mail Merge and postal campaigns
- Ad hoc duties for the team
- Attending and note taking in meetings.
- General office duties
- Knowledge of all Microsoft suites, particularly Excel
- Minimum GSE Maths and English Grade C (4) and above
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised with good attention to detail
The Role is based at The Acorn Group Head Office at 1 Sherman Road, Bromley BR1 3JH
Hours: 8.45am to 5.30pm
Days: Monday to Friday
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)Apply for this job