An incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a share of freehold office, located just off Bermondsey Street in the very heart of SE1.
The unit is situated within Bluelion Place, which is a 1950's brick-built former shirt factory (The Blue Lion Shirt Company). The building now comprises a mixture of commercial (offices) across the lower floors, and residential apartments on the upper floors.
Access to Bluelion Place is provided from Bermondsey Street (pedestrian) and also via a set of electric gates on Long Lane (both vehicular and pedestrian). The office unit itself is self-contained, with its own front entrance at street-level in the courtyard.
The accommodation measures circa 4,933 sqft (GIA) in total, and is arranged over lower ground, ground & first floors. Please see schedule of areas (left) with a breakdown of each floor size, and a copy of the floorplans (on page 3). Currently there are 42 hard-wired work stations.
The long leasehold property is available to purchase with a share of the freehold, and with full vacant possession on completion. We believe it likely to be of most interest to owner occupiers looking to purchase a business premises off Bermondsey Street, and also commercial buy-to-let investors. The properties rental value is in the region of £180,000 per annum.
The property is presented to a high standard. Amenities include:
- Fully fitted out. Architect designed.
- 42 hard-wired fitted workstations. CAT5e wiring.
- 1 car parking space.
- WCs at G and LG floors.
- Kitchens at G and LG floors. Tea point at 1st floor can be
added back in.
- Cycle storage and shower facilities.
- Two large high quality meeting rooms. Suitable for video
- Air-conditioned secure server room.
- High quality mechanical and electrical services.
- Low energy uplighters.
- Fire and intruder alarms.
- External grassed area for communal use.