We are seeking a proactive and efficient secretary to help support our expanding Land Division at our London Bridge and Bromley North offices. Applicants must be self-motivated with fantastic organisational and admin skills. You will provide secretarial support to a team of professionals, and occasionally be required to cover and assist our New Homes and Front of House Head Office teams.
Examples of day to day duties include uploading property details to a variety of portals, typing all correspondence letters, taking and transferring phone calls, coordinating adverts in local and national papers, collating comparable evidence to assist in valuations, managing team diaries and designing sales particulars. The candidate would need to have great people skills, be able to prioritise their workload efficiently, and use their initiative within a professional office environment. Candidates should be confident, well presented and articulate with IT skills to include; Outlook, Word and Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the expanding Acorn Group.
Location: London Bridge office, SE1
Minimum typing speed must be 45-50 wpm.
- Typing and proof reading of work to ensure all documents are completed to a high standard
- Maintaining up to date and efficient filing systems electronically
- Using system to log enquiries, documents and file progression.
- Answering phone calls promptly in a friendly and professional manner
- Taking messages and following up any calls that need to be returned
- Coordinating meetings in Outlook calendar, sending out requests and finding travel arrangements for the day
- Preparing invoices and logging information into system to maintain a record of financial payments due
- Updating client contacts, client lists and mailing lists, and circulating property details via email to thousands of applicants
- Keeping social media accounts up to date, fun and posting frequently
- Preparing case studies on deals concluded