The Acorn Group is the fastest growing, privately owned Property Group in South East London and Kent incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 35 offices and 10 Divisions.
As we expand further we are looking to recruit Team Administrators.
The Acorn Group employs in excess of 400 staff across South London and Kent. Each member of our team is carefully selected by our recruitment team for their professionalism, tenacity, and desire to succeed.
The ideal candidate must be focused on attention to detail and have an interest in the Property industry. All applicants must have brilliant communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines and managing a busy workload.
Essential skills required:
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confidence and accuracy in written word
- Computer literate with experience of all Microsoft Office applications
- Customer service
- Strong organisational skills of yourself and others
- Team player.
Key Responsibilities and activities will include:
- Provide an accurate and efficient administrative service to sales team
- Input property and client information accurately via in house software system including selecting photographs, floor plan and map.
- Quality control of data input; language, punctuation, spelling, figures
- Undertaking office reporting systems in an efficient and competent manner
- Managing web portals and accuracy of information displayed
- Planning and submission of Property advertising
- Handle correspondence and letters in accordance with manager's instructions
- Provide support to management by undertaking non-sales related tasks
- Provide support to other team members by undertaking front line telephone and face to face customer enquiries when required
- Cost control of stationery and reporting of maintenance issues
- Control of Health and Safety in the office
- Diary management
- Auditing of system and management of applicant records
- Comply with company's standard procedures and all statutory legislative measures affecting Estate Agencies and Financial Services
- Control of window displays and canvassing campaigns
- Attendance to regular meetings with Team, with Manager and others
- To have an impact on securing and developing new business with clients
- To control and manage overdue tasks within office