Do you want to earn £100k plus, as a whole of market mortgage broker whilst enjoying dedicated administrative support and an unrivalled lead source?
To be considered you must be CeMAP qualified or equivalent, with at least one years' experience working within the mortgage market. This could have been in a financial institution, mortgage brokerage, estate agency, or related industry within the UK.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Experience of working in a target-driven, customer-focused environment.
- A proven track record of sales.
- Expertise knowledge of the mortgage and protection markets.
- Business development skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivation, drive and determination.
- A car owner with a full UK driving licence.
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a client base with a view to securing lending, protection and general insurance business and looking for any other opportunities to generate revenue.
- Maximising mortgage sales potential with a proactive approach to business development and securing new clients.
- Developing relationships with our estate agency team and other areas of the business to maximise lead and income generation.
- Working closely with your dedicated administrator to ensure that cases moves from the point of application to completion in a timely fashion, to deliver the best customer outcome.
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Car and petrol allowance
- Acorn club bonuses
- Sales league and annual awards
- Excellent team environment and social events
- Generous holiday entitlement