An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mortgage Administrator to join our growing Mortgage Department. Working as part of the Mortgage Administration team this vital role would be to support our experienced broker team, carrying out administration, data entry and checking documents.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent written, telephone and verbal communication skills
- Ideally at least one years' experience working as a Mortgage Administrator with an understanding of lenders and life providers criteria, processes and applications.
- A genuine interest in providing a great service to our clients and a desire to learn and develop their knowledge.
- A great work ethic and attitude to work and punctuality at all times.
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to manage their own busy pipeline accurately and efficiently
- The ability to work independently and to manage their time effectively
- Strong verbal skills used to effectively deal with lenders over the phone. The ability to be assertive over the phone to reach the desired outcome.
- Sales skills to be able spot missed opportunities to refer clients to other services that we offer.
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Administering new business cases (mortgages and protection) from application through to completion using electronic and online systems
- Handling client documentation
- Updating databases and managing the pipeline
- Compliance support – checking applications, mortgage offer and supporting documents.
- Assisting your broker/s with their case reviews and general administration duties.
- Managing your own diary and pipeline
- Keeping clients and all other parties including lenders, estate agents and solicitors updated over the phone and via email
- Reporting figures and banking predictions to your line manager
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly reward commission structure – up to £200 per month
- Ability to earn further monthly commission through referring clients to other services that we offer.
- Acorn club annual bonus structure
- Excellent team environment and social events
- Great progression opportunities
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on experience, plus commission)Apply for this job