We are looking for an Inventory Clerk with previous experience to carry out inventory inspections for residential properties within South London and surrounding areas.
The work involves visiting rented homes and compiling reports on their condition, as well as carrying out handovers at the start and end of each tenancy. The successful candidate should have the ability to work to deadlines and manage a busy workload.
Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:30 - 5:30pm
The successful candidate must be available to work two out of four Saturdays.
Essential Candidate Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience working as an inventory clerk
- Fully Trained and competent in the Inventory Base software platform
- Experience in dictating highly accurate descriptions of all rooms and items within a property and their condition
- A very good eye for detail and be able to take clear photographs
- Taking meter readings / Listing keys for the property
- Collecting and returning keys to and from Estate agents across South London and surrounding areas
- Punctual and Reliable
- Excellent administation skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Smart business attire
- Full UK Driving License and use of your own car is required
Salary: Basic £17,000 - £18,000 plus commission of £4.50 per appointment (OTE £22,000 - £25,000) Petrol, Congestion and Dart charge will be covered by Start Inventory ServicesApply for this job