Acorn Studios is a multi-disciplinary creative studio located within the head office of one of London’s largest property groups.
We are a small, close-knit team of skilled graphic designers who make a real impact on the success of the entire group.
We create everything from corporate identities & branding, to signage, websites, advertising layouts, magazines, brochures, leaflets, launch events, stationery, promotional merchandise, presentations, animation, and much more.
We work on Apple Macs, using Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator (in roughly that order)
- Some knowledge of After Effects & Premiere would be a benefit
- Experience of preparing artwork for litho/digital print
- A strong interest in Social Media
- Based within 10m radius of BR1
- Highly organised. You will often need to work under your own initiative
- High levels of attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy
- Excellent English language skills; Writing original copy, proof reading, and the ability to communicate effectively are all vital to the role
- Looking for a career, not just a job
To learn more about the group, visit The Acorn Group homepage.
Show & Tell
To apply, send a CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job